Look to these tips to make back to school season easy!
- Why buy new when you could thrift? Thrifting not only saves you money, but it helps the environment, too! Show your kids the meaning of ‘reduce, reuse, recycle.’
- Don’t wait until the last minute.The best way to get exactly what you’re looking for is to visit your favorite thrift store multiple times. 1,000’s of items are put on the floor at each Goodwill daily, so what you don’t find today, might be there tomorrow!
- Deals. Make sure you are also always on the lookout for special deals as well. Always check to see what tag color is on sale for that day and if you have the right color tag you could save 50% off the price of that item.
- Look in every section. It’s always important to make sure you look in every section, because you never know what you are going to find.
- Try everything on: Even if you’re afraid it could never possibly fit you, or you know for sure it will, it’s still so important that you try it on rather than chance it. You never know for sure what something is going to look like on you, and you may even have an amazing idea of what you could pair the item with, and be able to look for it during your Goodwill trip.